To celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year, also known as the Year of the Horse in 2014, Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today introduces the unique "Flying Horse Limited Edition" USB drive as the latest addition to Kingston DataTraveler Chinese Zodiac USB drive lineup. As a symbol of vitality, the horse represents strength and beauty. This limited edition USB drive is designed to show these traits and will be a special New Year's gift to welcome the year of 2014.
"Our DataTraveler Chinese Zodiac USB drive lineup has been praised by collectors worldwide," Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston, said, "As the Year of the Horse approaches, Kingston is proud to present Flying Horse Limited Edition USB drive that comes with a vivid red color and robust design. It is sold in a firecracker package, aiming to fire up people's spirit throughout the year. This exclusive limited edition USB drive also represents our good wish of a flying success in the coming year."
With a capacity of 16GB, the USB drive is made by sturdy rubber materials and supports many operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3), Windows 2000 (SP4), Mac OS (v. 10.3.x +), and Linux (v. 2.6.x +). Furthermore, it comes with a 5-year warranty and free technical assistance.
Kingston Flying Horse Limited Edition Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 43.7 x 32 x 41.4mm
- Compliant: USB 2.0
- Capacity: 16GB
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP1, SP2, SP3), Windows 2000 (SP4), Mac OS (v. 10.3.x +), Linux (v. 2.6.x +)
- Part Number: DTCNY14/16GB
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit