Func is excited to announce that the Func HS-260 Gaming Headset is now available for through selected resellers.
Following the much anticipated product launches of the Func 1030² Series, the new software and firmware update for the Func MS-3 and our first mechanical keyboard KB-460; Func completes its range of products with the highly featured gaming headset, Func HS-260.
The HS-260 has been designed to help you through long gaming sessions with comfortable, breathable ear cups and an extremely accurate sound image. The closed ear cup design blocks background noise allowing you to stay focused on your game, while the intuitive controls are located on the ear cup for easy access allowing you to keep your eyes focused on the screen, eliminating distractions. The added features of the removable microphone and detachable cord solution ensure that you have a well-rounded, multi-functional gaming headset.
- Driver: 50 mm, tuned and paired
- Acoustic construction: Closed
- Frequency response: 20-20 000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Cable length: 3m
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm
MSRP $ 79.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit