Antec, a global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories announces today the Nineteen Hundred; a case engineered for performance and built to enclose the ultimate PC. The Nineteen Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure that delivers a combination of cooling, performance, and convenience and stands head and shoulders above the competition. Its aesthetics will appeal to gamers and enthusiasts who prefer a stylish, functional appearance. The exceptional gaming chassis will soon reach store shelves and online retail outlets in Europe with a MSRP of 284,- Euros.
The Nineteen Hundred features an exceptionally robust cooling system, designed to accommodate even the most demanding Gaming PCs. This system is composed of three 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) front-intake fans, two 120 mm FDB top-exhaust fans and one 120mm FDB rear-exhaust fan. Two additional 120mm HDD fan mounts give builders the option to provide extra cooling to the graphic cards and the CPU. Furthermore, the Nineteen Hundred features 17 drive bays and nine expansion slots, accommodating graphic cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length. Additional features include an advanced GPU cooling system, dual-layer panel construction to minimize noise, and pre-installed silicone grommets to reduce vibration noise. The case is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come.
"The Nineteen Hundred builds on Antec's popular Gaming case design with even more cooling and capacity," said Jérôme François, Antec's European Sales Director. "With the Nineteen Hundred, we deliver an outstanding case for all gamers and PC builders looking for the best and biggest capacities."
With it's pioneering design and rock-solid construction, the Nineteen Hundred is the last word in ultimate PC builds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit