Antec, a global leader in high-performance computer enclosures, power supplies, and mobile accessories announces today the Nineteen Hundred; a case engineered for performance and built to enclose the ultimate PC. The Nineteen Hundred is an unbeatable enclosure that delivers a combination of cooling, performance, and convenience and stands head and shoulders above the competition. Its aesthetics will appeal to gamers and enthusiasts who prefer a stylish, functional appearance. The exceptional gaming chassis will soon reach store shelves and online retail outlets in Europe with a MSRP of 284,- Euros.
The Nineteen Hundred features an exceptionally robust cooling system, designed to accommodate even the most demanding Gaming PCs. This system is composed of three 120 mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) front-intake fans, two 120 mm FDB top-exhaust fans and one 120mm FDB rear-exhaust fan. Two additional 120mm HDD fan mounts give builders the option to provide extra cooling to the graphic cards and the CPU. Furthermore, the Nineteen Hundred features 17 drive bays and nine expansion slots, accommodating graphic cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length. Additional features include an advanced GPU cooling system, dual-layer panel construction to minimize noise, and pre-installed silicone grommets to reduce vibration noise. The case is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come.
"The Nineteen Hundred builds on Antec's popular Gaming case design with even more cooling and capacity," said Jérôme François, Antec's European Sales Director. "With the Nineteen Hundred, we deliver an outstanding case for all gamers and PC builders looking for the best and biggest capacities."
With it's pioneering design and rock-solid construction, the Nineteen Hundred is the last word in ultimate PC builds.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms