Taiwan-based Team Group Inc. has this week announced the Xtreem White line of high-end DDR3 memory. This new speedy RAM comes in 8 GB and 16 GB flavors (dual channel only), makes use of tall aluminum heatspreaders, features Intel XMP 1.3 support, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Xtreem Series White offering includes DDR3-2133 CL11, DDR3-2400 CL10, DDR3-2666 CL11 and DDR3-2800 CL12 kits that go from 69.90 Euro all the way up to 449.90 Euro. All are set to ship this month and can be found at Caseking.de.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts III will get free 'Critical Mode' tomorrow
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V