Battlefield 4, one of this year's hottest PC titles is now bundled free with MSI Radeon R9 Battlefield 4 editions. With no less than 5 models to choose from anyone who has been waiting out now has no excuse to get the best of PC Gaming in their PC. With Battlefield 4 available on all MSI Radeon R9 Limited Edition graphics cards, gamers can enjoyed an optimized Battlefield 4 experience thanks to the integration of Mantle technology.
MSI's Radeon R9 GAMING models are equipped with the award winning Twin Frozr IV thermal design which efficiently reduce temperatures and noise provide the most pleasant gaming experience. Likewise, MSI's Gaming App allows you to simply overclock with the single push of a button to get even more performance out of your card.
The MSI GAMING benefit
MSI's GAMING series is designed to provide gamers with quality they can rely on. For Graphics Cards this means you get the best thermal solution and components to make sure you stay cool and stable no matter how long your gaming session is. The Twin Frozr IV Advanced is remarkably silent while maintaining excellent temperatures while the Military Class 4 components are designed to remain stable in extreme conditions. The MSI Gaming App puts the gamer in control with a choice of Silent, Gaming and OC modes to utilize performance or silence based on the need of the gamer.
MSI Radeon R9 Battlefield 4 bundle models:
The following models are available from MSI with the exclusive Battlefield 4 bundle:
- R9 290X 4GD5 BF4
- R9 290 4GD5 BF4
- R9 280X GAMING 3G BF4
- R9 270X GAMING 2G BF4
- R9 270 GAMING 2G BF4
For more information, please visit: http://event.msi.com/vga/2013/R9_series_BF4/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit