Func is happy to announce the availability of the KB-460, a mechanical keyboard that features Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, designed for fast reaction times and equipped with an individual key illumination system.
"We are working hard to create a complete range of gaming products with interesting features, designed for an enhanced gaming experience" says Calle Conradsson, Brand Manager for Func, "What makes the KB-460 unique is the combination of functionality and superb build quality. We are extremely proud with the result and glad to say that there is more to come from us!"
The KB-460 has been designed and engineered to accomplish the gamer's needs. It combines several features, including, but not limited to:
Cherry MX Red mechanical switches
Silent linear mechanical switches with minimal travel distance for rapid fingers.
Full N-key roll over anti-ghosting
Forget annoying "beeps" of unregistered key commands.
Reliable, durable product design
Keep the same tactile feeling up to 50 million strokes per key.
Activates re-assigned keys and disables the Windows key for a gaming friendly environment.
Customizable backlight key illumination
Adjust key illuminations brightness to your liking.
Comfortable palm rest
keeps your hands strain and stress free during many hours of use.
2 x USB connect-through ports
Accessible connect-through ports for other USB devices.
Plug n play, no need for installations
KB-460 is completely plug n play ready; installation is only needed to personalize the keyboard to fit your gameplay style.
Re-assign the buttons and adjust the key configuration to suit your needs.
On-board customizable profiles
Switch instantly between 5 profiles stored on the on-board memory.
Integrated media controls
Smoothly change between songs or increase the volume without exiting the game.
The KB-460 is provided with a unique Setting Software made for customization, allowing the end user to set the keyboard for a gaming friendly environment.
Func KB-460 MSRP $119,95, launch promo MSRP at $99.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard