Func is happy to announce the availability of the KB-460, a mechanical keyboard that features Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, designed for fast reaction times and equipped with an individual key illumination system.
"We are working hard to create a complete range of gaming products with interesting features, designed for an enhanced gaming experience" says Calle Conradsson, Brand Manager for Func, "What makes the KB-460 unique is the combination of functionality and superb build quality. We are extremely proud with the result and glad to say that there is more to come from us!"
The KB-460 has been designed and engineered to accomplish the gamer's needs. It combines several features, including, but not limited to:
Cherry MX Red mechanical switches
Silent linear mechanical switches with minimal travel distance for rapid fingers.
Full N-key roll over anti-ghosting
Forget annoying "beeps" of unregistered key commands.
Reliable, durable product design
Keep the same tactile feeling up to 50 million strokes per key.
Activates re-assigned keys and disables the Windows key for a gaming friendly environment.
Customizable backlight key illumination
Adjust key illuminations brightness to your liking.
Comfortable palm rest
keeps your hands strain and stress free during many hours of use.
2 x USB connect-through ports
Accessible connect-through ports for other USB devices.
Plug n play, no need for installations
KB-460 is completely plug n play ready; installation is only needed to personalize the keyboard to fit your gameplay style.
Re-assign the buttons and adjust the key configuration to suit your needs.
On-board customizable profiles
Switch instantly between 5 profiles stored on the on-board memory.
Integrated media controls
Smoothly change between songs or increase the volume without exiting the game.
The KB-460 is provided with a unique Setting Software made for customization, allowing the end user to set the keyboard for a gaming friendly environment.
Func KB-460 MSRP $119,95, launch promo MSRP at $99.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit