The all-new MSI AP200 is a 20" All-in-One PC with the latest Intel Haswell Processor built specifically for use in a corporate environment, making it perfect for a diverse range of vertical applications and commercial businesses. By utilizing multi-touch functionality, the AP200 provides an intuitive user experience powered by the latest and fastest 4th Generation Intel Processor and next generation Intel integrated graphics. The AP200 features a flicker-free and anti-glare display with Less Blue Light Technology to reduce eyestrain and provide better comfort for your eyes, making it the best solution for individual computing and corporate office needs.
Revolutionary 4th Generation Intel Processor
AP200 features the fastest Intel Dual-core Haswell Processor built on the latest 22 nm Shark Bay Platform. Intel H81 Express Chipset is the 4th generation single-chip design to support the LGA1150 socket. Its serial point-to-point link provides improved performance allowing for higher bandwidth and better stability. The Intel H81 Express Chipset also features the latest Intel iGPU integrated graphics processor unit. In all, this high performance combination in a low power package provides enhanced system speed and higher productivity.
Exclusive Flicker-Free and Less Blue Light Technologies Offer Double Protection for Healthier Eyes
MSI offers the best and most comfortable visual experience for corporate environments. The MSI All-in-One PC (multi-touch optional) features an anti-glare display to reduce background reflections in offices, well-lit shop floors, and in study rooms, thereby helping to reduce eyestrain and enabling users to better concentrate on the contents of their computer monitor without being distracted by reflections.
The Flicker-Free technology integrated into the AP200 display stabilizes the screen's output current and prevents flickering undetectable to the naked eyes. Even when used for extended periods of time, Flicker-Free technology effectively reduces eyestrain, improving productivity and quality of life. In addition to the Flicker-Free display, the AP200 also features exclusive "Less Blue Light" technology to effectively reduce visible blue spectrum energy emitted from the display, thus reducing eyestrain and preventing vision damage.
All New MSI Military Class 4 Components
MSI remains committed to quality and reliability, and is proud to introduce the 4th generation of MSI Military Class components into the AP200 All-in-One PC. MSI Military Class 4 Components, including SFC, Hi-C CAP, and Dark CAP, are MIL-STD-810G certified by a third-party laboratory to guarantee stability and excellent power efficiency under prolonged high-load conditions.
All-in-One System Corporate Applications Help Boost Work Efficiency
At its core, the P-series consists of a complete unibody PC system with fully supported I/O ports for corporate users. The MSI AP200's two COM ports are best suited for commercial POS applications, such as connecting barcode readers, credit card readers, receipt printers, and more. The USB 3.0 interface offers a fully featured I/O interface with MSI Super Charger (power-off charging support) technology designed for commercial applications, including meeting presentations, shop display outputs, and high-speed (10x faster) transfer of HD contents as well as large file formats.
Pivot Stand for Height Adjustment and Auto Rotation (optional)
With an optional height adjustable pivot stand (pivot, left-right rotation, vertical position, and incline angle), the MSI AP200 is designed to meet a wide variety of different needs, uses, and range of applications. The AP200 Pivot Stand also offers auto screen rotation, commonly associated with smart phones and tablet computers, to automatically and conveniently rotate the screen display when flipped 90 degrees without having to manually tweak software display options.
- 4th generation Intel Pentium G3220 / Core i3 4130 Processor
- MSI Military Class 4 Components
- Flicker-Free display with Less Blue Light Technology for eye sight protection
- Anti-glare display
- LED backlit LCD panel for maximum energy-saving
- USB 3.0 with MSI Super Charger Technology for high-speed bandwidth and rapid charging current
- COM port x 2
- VGA & HDMI for dual monitor output
- TPM 1.2 (Trusted Platform Module) (optional)
- Height adjustable pivot stand with auto rotation (optional)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard