MIAMI - Nov. 18, 2013 - ORIGIN PC announced today it has partnered with Razer, the industry leader in gaming peripherals, to bring the ultimate keyboard, mouse and mouse mat to ORIGIN PC. Using Razer's proven formula for delivering the utmost quality and performance, ORIGIN PC chose the best Razer has to offer for ORIGIN PC Edition peripherals with an exclusive black and red backlit color scheme. The ORIGIN PC Razer BlackWidow keyboard, Taipan mouse and Goliathus mouse mat puts the power of an ORIGIN PC at a user's fingertips, providing the tools needed to obliterate the competition.
"ORIGIN PC strives to give our customers the best gaming experience from our award winning integration, to our best in class 24/7 lifetime support. When looking for a peripherals partner, Razer was the clear choice." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Our brands carry a perfect synergy with both of our core values focused on always providing the best gaming experience possible. ORIGIN PC and Razer worked closely to develop a unique set of peripherals that didn't alter Razer's tried and tested leading products. The exclusive black and red ORIGIN PC Edition peripherals not only look epic, they give gamers the competitive edge."
The ORIGIN PC Razer BlackWidow keyboard and Taipan mouse also feature full support of Razer's Synapse 2.0 cloud technology by automatically synchronizing user profile settings to a cloud server and allowing complete customization of the keyboard and mouse with a single login. Fully backed by Razer's Limited Warranty and ORIGIN PC's Lifetime 24/7 US Based Support, ORIGIN PC and Razer will have customers covered every step of the way. ORIGIN PC fans can now complement an existing or next ORIGIN PC high-performance system with new ORIGIN PC Edition peripherals to dominate the competition.
"Razer and ORIGIN PC have a shared passion for advancing the state-of-the-art in PC performance to support the advanced needs of gamers," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer founder, CEO and creative director. "The opportunity to collaborate on bringing Razer's market-leading, gaming-grade hardware to ORIGIN PC systems customers is a great way to underscore both of our brands' commitment to gaming in a real and immediately impactful way."
ORIGIN PC Razer BlackWidow Keyboard Features:
- Full Mechanical Keys for Superior Tactility and Faster Response
- On-The-Fly Macro Recording & Profiles for Effortless Configuration
- Individually Backlit Keys with an ORIGIN Exclusive Black and Red Color Scheme
- ORIGIN PC Backlit Logo
- Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
Starting at: $140
ORIGIN PC Razer Taipan Mouse Features:
- 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Improved Ambidextrous Ergonomics
- ORIGIN PC Exclusive Black and Red Color Scheme
- Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
Starting at: $80
ORIGIN PC Razer Goliathus Mouse Mat Features:
- Heavily Textured Weave for Precise Mouse Control
- Optimized for All Mouse Sensitivities and Sensors
- Anti-slip Rubber Base
- Highly Portable Cloth-based Design
Starting at: $20
For more information and to purchase any ORIGIN PC Edition Gaming Peripherals, please click here: http://www.originpc.com/gaming/originpc-keyboard-mouse/
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases