SAPPHIRE Technology, the world leading supplier of graphics cards based on the latest GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture from AMD, has just announced that it will now bundle vouchers for the exciting new game Battlefield 4 with several new products in its recently launched R-Series of graphics accelerators.
Battlefield 4 has been heralded as the most exciting and realistic game to be launched for some time, and looks its best and runs most smoothly on GCN based graphics cards. SAPPHIRE originally launched a Special Edition of the flagship R9 290X graphics accelerator bundled with a Battlefield 4 voucher.
Now the game voucher will be included with additional members of the R-Series. These include the SAPPHIRE R9 290 - recently launched to great critical acclaim as great value for money for the gaming enthusiast - and several products in the SAPPHIRE Dual-X series.
The voucher will only be bundled with specially branded editions of the SAPPHIRE R9 280X Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 280 Dual-X, the SAPPHIRE R9 270X Dual-X and the brand new SAPPHIRE R9 270 Dual-X. The R9 270 is a new member of the series with a similar architecture to the R9 270X, but operating at lower clock speeds, offering all the features of this series to users on a more limited budget.
All the members of the Dual-X series use SAPPHIRE exclusive dual extraction technology - a highly efficient cooler with graduated heatpipes and two aerofoil section fans running quietly and efficiently to deliver great performance with low noise levels.
Cards with the Battlefield 4 voucher will be available to order from November 13th from SAPPHIRE's existing etailers and retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series