A renowned brand of graphics card maker - VTX3D, today added two powerful graphics card into R9 series, the R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition. Both cards give gamers the extraordinary performance by overcolock setting. R9 270X X-Edition is equipped with custom cooling design, dual fan cooling design can dissipate heat effectively and provide the best performance to gamers.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition, both fitted with 2GB of GDDR5 memory connected via 256 bit memory interface. The R9 270X X-Edition operates at 1030 MHz core clock and 1400 MHz memory clock, the R9 270 X-Edition is clocked at 930MHz of core and 1400MHz of memory speed. By factory overclock setting, both are able to boost 1080MHz and 955MHz respectively, show the exceptional gaming performance. In addition, R9 270X X-Edition adds a custom cooling design that uses dual 80mm fans, GUU-shape copper heat pipes with wide range of unique aluminum fin, achieves up to 20% cooling performance and giving gamers the most pleasing gaming environment.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition also feature the latest technologies. Fully supporting DirectX 11.2, giving users the intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery. Taking advantages from 4K ultra resolution, gamers are able to experience up to four times higher than HD resolutions and see everything clearly without sacrificing a single detail. Moreover, R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition are also equipped with AMD Power Management Technologies, which include AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, users can do the intelligent power monitoring and consume virtually no power under idle state.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023