Taipei, Taiwan - 31 October 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage, is extremely excited to sponsor the HWBOT Fifth Annual Country Cup. HWBOT Country Cup is one of the most popular and longest running annual online OC competition at HWBOT, with hundreds of extreme overclockers from around the world, to compete country versus country through 8 comprehensive stages of cutthroat overclocking!
Rare Legendary Overclocking Memory Kits - Exclusive from G.SKILL
As a contribution to the international extreme overclocking community, G.SKILL shall offer exclusive limited edition extreme memory kits to the top three overclocking teams who proudly represent their country:
PI series DDR3 2000MHz CL 6-9-6-24 2GBx2 kit - Considered as the holy grail of low latency memory kits, this is one of the most frequently used overclocking memory kit by pro-overclockers, now impossible to find. Priceless.
TridentX DDR3 2800MHz CL 11-13-13-35 4GBx2 kit - Designed for overclocking performance, this kit is a popular choice for benchmarking scores, making it one of the most versatile and powerful memory kit on the market.
Extreme Prizes - Designed for Extreme Overclockers & Powered by Performance Brands
"GIGABYTE is thrilled to partner with G.SKILL for the 5th annual HWBOT Country Cup 2013," commented Colin Brix, Marketing Director of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. "Overclockers better bring their A game, which includes using only the best hardware from G.SKILL, GIGABYTE, Intel and Cooler Master if they hope to lead their country to OC victory."
For a chance at these one-of-a-kind prizes, sign up now! For more information and competition rules, please visit HWBOT: http://hwbot.org/competition/country_cup_2013/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series