Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") announced today the S.T.R.I.K.E.M Mobile Keyboard. Expected to ship in time for Holiday 2013, the S.T.R.I.K.E.M features a tablet sized footprint, ideal for mobile use and designed to interface with a wide variety of platforms and smart devices including the Company's forthcoming M.O.J.O. Micro-Console for Android.
Part of the Company's range of GameSmart mobile products, the S.T.R.I.K.E.M features NFC technology allowing gamers to connect the keyboard simply by tapping it to a compatible device. For products without NFC compatibility, integrated Bluetooth allows for use with a wide variety of hardware including smartphones, tablets and laptops.
"The S.T.R.I.K.E. range has proven to resonate with passionate gamers, and we are excited to extend the brand into mobile gaming with a technically advanced product, which combines impressive features with striking aesthetics," said Darren Richardson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive. "We believe the S.T.R.I.K.E.M fits perfectly with our long-term strategy of designing innovative products for passionate gamers across all gaming platforms."
The S.T.R.I.K.E.M features micro P.U.L.S.E. scissor keys for crisp actuation with a tactile click response and an Optical Finger Navigation (OFN) Mouse Sensor with dedicated mouse buttons. Powered by a rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery, the S.T.R.I.K.E.M features illuminated backlighting for use in darkened environments, dedicated media buttons with volume scroll wheel and on board memory used for storing multiple macro commands.
The S.T.R.I.K.E.M will be available in gloss black, gloss white and gloss red.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit