Feenix, the premiere boutique peripheral firm for luxury gaming instruments, is excited to announce the 2014 Nascita and Dimora; a gaming mouse and pad that provide gamers with unparalleled feel, reliability, and performance.
"Everything in gaming had always looked exactly the same; it was black with loud red or green lights around it. There was no simplicity or elegance to it," says Ashkon Shayani, Creative Director. "Our main goals at Feenix are design and quality. Our instruments deliver the best gaming experience possible and sleek designs that fit right into any home or office."
The 2014 Nascita's form factor offers perfect ergonomic feel regardless of whether the user is a palm, claw, or semi-claw gamer. The mouse is completely driverless and allows gamers to make hardware adjustments without the use of unnecessary software. Feenix utilizes the latest chipsets and sensor technologies for a 8200 dpi laser engine with seamless accuracy and tracking. State of the art Omron switches allow for swift clicking with a 10 million click lifetime. The Nascita's in-mouse LCD technology offers a completely new way of reading information and accurately adjusting DPI on the fly. The mouse's anti-sweat and anti-slip surface material provides a comfortable feel, protection against spills, and a grip that sets in overtime. The Nascita is available at feenixcollection.com for $97.
Please click here to watch a video of the Nascita gaming mouse.
The 2014 Dimora is a mouse pad that features a micro textured surface to greatly minimize contact between the mouse and pad, resulting in very low friction and unrivaled glide. The Dimora's reflective surface technologies sends data back to the sensor at speeds unmatched by conventional mouse pads. The single body structure and internal diamond-shaped support pattern keeps the pad flat and resilient even during aggressive gaming. The Dimora is available at feenixcollection.com for $36.
Every Feenix customer receives their own personally assigned account manager that provides ongoing support. Feenix limits its production volume to less than 1000 units per month to ensure that each product undergoes a thorough hand check before being shipped out. All Feenix products are sold exclusively through https://www.feenixcollection.com to maintain the company's service and quality control standards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit