TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, is proud to introduce a whole new lineup for all PC users, the PowerColor R9/R7 series. Based on AMD's latest GCN architecture, the new R9/R7 series feature the latest support of DirectX 11.2, bringing gamers beyond the best gaming experience. Also, the new series uses the high standard PCI-Express 3.0 as interface, together with AMD Accelerated Processing technology, maximizing total performance than before.
Two models are added to R9 series, the 280X and 270X OC. The R9 280X clocks at 850MHz, while arrives at 1000MHz with boost, also equipped with PowerColor exclusive cooling solution, which offers 10% temperature down performance and 15% quieter through 92mm ultra big fan and unique SSU-shape heat pipe design. The R9 270X OC has clock speed of 1030MHz and up to 1080MHz after boosting, packing with selected power kit and efficient cooling system, easily enhancing the stability and thermal capacity.
On the other hand, the PowerColor R7 series offer three options for any kind of PC users to choose. The TurboDuo R7 260X OC is equipped with 2GB of GDDR5, and up to 1160MHz overclocking speed on engine clock, also takes advantage of exclusive TurboDuo cooling solution which offers efficient thermal performance. The R7 250 OC is factory overclocked to 1100MHz core (1150MHz with boost), and 1150MHz memory, and features 1GB of GDDR5 video memory; PowerColor R7 240 OC has pre-set factory overclock to 750MHz for core and 900MHz for memory, together with 2GB of DDR3 video memory, delivering the best performance in its class.
New R9/R7 series provide plenty of innovative features. The R9 280X/270X and R7 260X all support AMD Eyefinity technology, gamers are able to feel the immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. By using the AMD CrossfireTM technology, users can get exceptional performance scaling with a second GPU. With the support of AMD PowerTune technology, enabling higher clockspeeds while needed through unused TDP headroom, delivering the best power efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit