Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the Toshiba Micro Secure Digital (micro SD) class 10 UHS-I Memory cards and Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
"Toshiba originally invented and have since perfected NAND flash memory technology, which both of these products utilize," said Maciek Brzeski, vice president of product marketing and development of branded storage products, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "Both of these removable storage solutions offer industry-proven quality and reliability with leading speeds, performance and capacities."
Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives
For consumers who need to drag and drop files quickly and safely between computing devices, Toshiba's TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives are an efficient ultraportable storage solution that offers high-speed data transfer and secure data protection.
This new line of flash drives provides consumers with a reliable and convenient way to store and transfer photos, videos, music and important digital files while on the go, as they work with any device equipped with USB port. These flash drives not only make it easy to transfer files, but more importantly, they protect consumers' data against theft and loss. The downloadable password protection security software that comes included with the drives allows users to create public and private partitions to ensure that their critical data is always protected.
Toshiba's TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives are optimized for devices with a USB 3.0 port for high-speed data transfer of up to 70 MB/s, but are also backward compatible and work with devices that are only equipped with a USB 2.0 port. Additionally, these flash drives are plug and play-enabled for easy installation and are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. They are available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB capacities and all come with a five-year limited warranty.
Toshiba Micro Secure Digital Class 10 UHS-I Memory Cards
Toshiba's microSD Class 10 UHS-1 memory card provides consumers who are looking to extend the storage capacity of their mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, with a simple removable solution. These memory cards offer high-speed performance and reliability, and are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. A full-sized SD adapter is also included to ensure the memory cards' compatibility with all standard SD devices, such as digital cameras, camcorders and laptops. With transfer speeds of up to 30 MB/s, users will enjoy speedy data transfer times between PCs and mobile devices. The Toshiba microSD Class 10 UHS-1 memory cards are available in a number of different capacities, including 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB.
Pricing and Availability
The Toshiba TransMemory USB 3.0 Flash Drives will be available for purchase at select retailers and on ToshibaDirect.com in October 2013. The 16 GB flash drive will be $29.99 MSRP, the 32 GB flash drive will be $49.99 MSRP and the 64 GB flash drive will be $99.99 MSRP.
The Toshiba Micro Secure Digital Class 10 UHS-I Memory Cards will be available for purchase at select retailers and on ToshibaDirect.com in October 2013. The 8 GB memory card will be $19.99 MSRP, the 16 GB memory card will be $39.99 MSRP, the 32 GB memory card will be $69.99 MSRP and the 64 GB memory card will be $99.99 MSRP.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit