Japanese manufacturer Scythe announces a new addition to its Amplifier portfolio. After the successfully launched the flagship-model Kama Bay Amp Pro, a more powerful version of the Kama Bay Amp Mini is available as of today! Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro combines the powerful technology of the flagship into a much smaller chassis of the Kama Bay Amp Mini, allowing users to enjoy even better sound quality.
Scythe utilized high-end technology for Kama Bay Amp Mini PRO and placed it into a small chas-sis with the dimensions of 105,5 x 33,5 x 153 mm. Thanks to this amazingly compact design, it is possible to fit the new amplifier into a vacant 3,5-inch (8,89 cm) bay of a common PC chassis. Kama Bay Amp Mini PRO can be both used as a stand-alone device or inside a PC chassis. Two side panel and three insulating feet are supplied, to turn the Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro into a stylish as stand-alone device, making it suitable for a desktop or living room environment.
Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is featuring a great aluminum-design on the outside as well as high-tech components on the inside. Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is drawing its power from a powerful MAX-IM Max 98400A IC, which allows continuous max. output of 20 watts per channel at 8 Ω (40 W total). At the same time a wide frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz can be covered. High energy efficiency was one of the key targets when designing this compact amplifier. A big knob on the front side allows users to adjust the volume conveniently. Both power and mute button are illuminated for better visibility. External sources can be connected on the front side using the "Input II" 3,5 mm Jack connector. In addition, one 3,5 mm Headphone-Jack is located between the power and mute button. To further increase the usability, the Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro has a front USB port allowing users to charge their MP3 players or Smartphones while playing music.
Scythe Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro is equipped with RCA connectors and speaker terminals on the rear side. Both the RCA connectors and the speaker terminals (support banana plugs) are gold plated, to improve conductivity and prevent rust. Thanks to the big variety of connectors and input types, Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro can be conveniently used with Game Consoles, MP3 players, Smartphones or even hidden inside a PC. All the required cables as well as the AC Adapter and PCI brackets are supplied with the new Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro amplifier.
Scythe's new Kama Bay Amp Mini Pro amplifier (model no. SDAR35-2000) is available as of today for 50,35 EUR (excluding Taxes).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit