SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals and supporter of eSports, today announced the new Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition gaming mouse. With best-in-class switches and a pro-grade laser sensor, the SteelSeries Sensei RAW is designed to deliver the best in gaming performance. Its ambidextrous, all-grip design features the teams black and yellow colors and bright-yellow LED illumination in 3 zones - on the team logo, scroll wheel and CPI indicator, all of which can be configured for multiple levels of pulsation and brightness. As the mouse of choice for the Ukrainian e-Sports powerhouse, SteelSeries and the team designed this new edition Sensei RAW together along with feedback from their community.
"SteelSeries' Sensei RAW is the mouse that most of our players use to practice and win with in tournaments." Said Alexander Kokhanovskyy, Na'Vi's CEO and Managing Director "We have been working with SteelSeries as our sponsor for quite some time now and are thrilled to offer our fans a mouse that we not only use, but that has our own modern Na'Vi colors and style. I really hope all of our fans will like it!"
"We are a proud sponsor and supporter of Team Na'Vi and look forward to offering their fans and the community the mouse that they have helped to design, from its original hardware features all the way to the new design of their team edition," said Marc Winther Kristensen, SteelSeries' Sponsorship Manager.
The Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition is powered by SteelSeries Engine software, where users are equipped with advanced customization options and the ability to create and store an unlimited number of profiles. The mouse also features XL-sized glides for a smooth, consistent movement and a 2m/6.5ft anti-tangle black and yellow braided, nylon cord.
The SteelSeries Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition gaming mouse is $69.99/?69.99 MSRP and is available on the SteelSeries Web Shop today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit