NVIDIA today announced that it has named Colette Kress, a 24-year veteran of the tech industry, as executive vice president and chief financial officer. Kress, age 46, whose appointment takes effect later this month, reports to Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA's president and chief executive officer.
"We have searched extensively for the right candidate and are thrilled to have Colette join us," said Huang. "She brings fantastic experience, excellent financial management skills and deep industry knowledge to NVIDIA. Colette will be a great asset as we work to extend our global leadership in visual computing, mobile and the cloud. I want to thank Karen Burns for her truly outstanding work as interim CFO as we conducted our search."
Kress most recently served for three years as senior vice president and chief financial officer at Cisco's Business Technology and Operations Finance organization. She was responsible for financial strategy, planning, reporting and business development for all business segments, engineering and operations.
Previously, she spent 13 years at Microsoft, including four years as chief financial officer of the Server and Tools division, and held senior roles in corporate planning and finance. Prior to that, she served at Texas Instruments in a variety of finance positions.
Kress holds a B.Sc. degree in Finance from University of Arizona and an MBA from Southern Methodist University.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard