G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and superior solid-state storage, has added 15 DDR3 quad channel memory kits to its award winning RipjawsZ family optimized for new Intel Core i7 processor family for socket LGA-2011 and X79 motherboards. Optimized for the new Intel Ivy Bridge-E Core i7 processors, RipjawsZ series pushes quad channel DDR3 memory to the bleeding edge with rated speed of up to 2933MHz 16GB(4x4GB) and 2666MHz 64GB (8x8GB). G.SKILL RipjawsZ boldly goes where no memory has gone before.
Stable Extreme Speeds of 3000MHz 16GB (4x4GB)
New processors mean new limits. G.SKILL testing lab raised DDR3 memory speed up to 3000MHz with stability - on air cooling! Below is 3000MHz 16GB proof of concept, on the Intel i7-4960X CPU and ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboard.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower