LEPA Technology is proud to announce the launch of new series of 80Plus Gold, 80Plus Bronze, and 115/230Vac power supplies. GM-MaxGold represents an 80Plus Gold product line which ranges from 500W to 1000W with 92% peak efficiency. BM-MaxBron is an 80Plus Bronze line that goes from 450W to 1000W with over 88% efficiency. Also, LEPA MX F1 series consists of 115/230Vac models with an output of 350W, 400W, and 600W.
GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series are both equipped with a hybrid modular cable design, hydraulic bearing fan, powerful single +12V rail, and complie with ErP Lot6 standard. The new GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron series carry one unique feature - The special"Anti3s Q-Brick design", which is a protective sleeve that protects power supplies from three aspects: shock, static, and slip. GM-MaxGold and BM-MaxBron comes with one red Q-Brick and one extra black Q-Brick as a gift for users to replace or swap-out as they prefer. Also, GM-MaxGold series applies DC-DC converter design ensuring the stability of output voltage when the CPU goes into a C6/C7 sleep state, meeting the new Intel Haswell CPU standard. As you can see, the GM-MaxGold series is completely compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
This MX F1 series (115/230Vac) provide 6+2P PCI-E connectors for 350W, 400W, and 600W power supplies to meet the requirements of power-hungry graphic cards. The MX F1 is also equipped with a durable hydraulic bearing fan delivering proper cooling under silent operation. To better facilitate installation with bottom-mounted PSU chassis, the CPU connector cable has been lengthened to 60cm. MX F1 series (115/230Vac) perfectly fulfills your basic computing requirements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit