BIOSTAR is launching a series of motherboards based on the Intel H81 chipset supporting Intel 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. These Haswell single chip CPU boards features Intel HD 4600Graphics, along with a new integrated memory controller that runs at speeds up to 1600 MHz. The H81 chipset supports two SATA3 ports (plus four SATA2 ports); two USB 3.0 headers; one DIMM per memory channel for a maximum of two sticks of RAM for up to 16GB.
BIOSTAR H81 chipset based motherboards will be a great option for small form factor systems where you rarely have more than one discrete card and two SATA drives. Every BIOSTAR H81 motherboard also features Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit