BIOSTAR is launching a series of motherboards based on the Intel H81 chipset supporting Intel 4th generation Core i7, i5 and i3 processors. These Haswell single chip CPU boards features Intel HD 4600Graphics, along with a new integrated memory controller that runs at speeds up to 1600 MHz. The H81 chipset supports two SATA3 ports (plus four SATA2 ports); two USB 3.0 headers; one DIMM per memory channel for a maximum of two sticks of RAM for up to 16GB.
BIOSTAR H81 chipset based motherboards will be a great option for small form factor systems where you rarely have more than one discrete card and two SATA drives. Every BIOSTAR H81 motherboard also features Intel Rapid Start Technology and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
Latest News Posts
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- ASRock unveils custom Radeon RX 5700 XT Challenger series
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer