ASUS today announced the X102BA, a compact and lightweight ultraportable laptop with a 10.1-inch 1366 x 768 display with 10-point multi-touch for responsive fingertip control with Windows 8. The X102BA also features the latest AMD A Series APU and comes bundled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 for high-performance productivity, straight from the box.
The ASUS X102BA features cutting-edge multi-touch technology that surpasses the standards set by Microsoft for Windows 8. With a multi-touch digitizer that recognizes a contact point with a mere 5mm diameter, rather than the Microsoft recommendation of 9mm, the XB102BA offers much more sensitive touch input for precise applications, such as drawing and painting. The X102BA also features a large multi-touch touchpad with gesture support and a keyboard with keys perfectly calibrated for comfortable typing.
Geared for work and play
The ASUS X102BA is powered by an AMD A4-1200 1GHz dual-core APU with Radeon HD 8180 graphics that balances multi-tasking performance with energy efficiency. ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology with 'Instant on' provides users with a smartphone-like experience, thanks to a two-second resume from sleep time, over two weeks a standby time and automatic data backup in sleep mode when the battery level drops below 5%.
ASUS SonicMaster audio technology gives true-to-life sound, while ASUS Splendid display technology with four image presets ensures bright, vibrant color. The X102BA also features USB 3.0, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. The X102BA is bundled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 with full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit