FREMONT, CALIF., USA - September 4th, 2013 - Patriot, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and mobile accessories today announces the addition of 3 new 128GB USB 3.0 drives to its Supersonic family, the Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB. With this launch Patriot's Supersonic brand family becomes the largest line up of performance 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently available.
Combining high performance, high capacity, with best in class durability; the Patriot Supersonic RAGE XT, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB USB 3.0 drives are the best solution for those looking for ultra-portable form factors that can also be used in extreme environments. The Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB provides read speeds of up to 180MB/s and comes in a convenient, unique all-in-one slide to connect housing. Providing transfer speeds of up to 150MB/s, the Supersonic Boost XT 128GB offers a water resistant rubberized design, with cap for excellent protection from the elements and heavy everyday use. Built in an all metal housing, the Supersonic Pulse 128GB provides excellent performance and protection for budget minded consumers. With transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s, the Supersonic Pulse is excellent for mainstream performance for those leading a busy lifestyle.
The Supersonic family offers plug and play compatibility with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS9, X and later. Backed by Patriot Memory's award winning customer support, the Supersonic product line carries a 5-year warranty.
"Our new high capacity Supersonic drives provide some of the most durable and best performing drives on the market", says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's USB Product Manager. "With the addition of these three new products, our Supersonic product family has the biggest offering of 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently on the market."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam