FREMONT, CALIF., USA - September 4th, 2013 - Patriot, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and mobile accessories today announces the addition of 3 new 128GB USB 3.0 drives to its Supersonic family, the Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB. With this launch Patriot's Supersonic brand family becomes the largest line up of performance 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently available.
Combining high performance, high capacity, with best in class durability; the Patriot Supersonic RAGE XT, Supersonic Boost XT 128GB, and Supersonic Pulse 128GB USB 3.0 drives are the best solution for those looking for ultra-portable form factors that can also be used in extreme environments. The Supersonic RAGE XT 128GB provides read speeds of up to 180MB/s and comes in a convenient, unique all-in-one slide to connect housing. Providing transfer speeds of up to 150MB/s, the Supersonic Boost XT 128GB offers a water resistant rubberized design, with cap for excellent protection from the elements and heavy everyday use. Built in an all metal housing, the Supersonic Pulse 128GB provides excellent performance and protection for budget minded consumers. With transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s, the Supersonic Pulse is excellent for mainstream performance for those leading a busy lifestyle.
The Supersonic family offers plug and play compatibility with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS9, X and later. Backed by Patriot Memory's award winning customer support, the Supersonic product line carries a 5-year warranty.
"Our new high capacity Supersonic drives provide some of the most durable and best performing drives on the market", says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's USB Product Manager. "With the addition of these three new products, our Supersonic product family has the biggest offering of 128GB USB 3.0 drives currently on the market."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit