NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 27-inch EA273WMi display as the newest member of its MultiSync EA Series for enterprise users.
Built upon a high-end IPS LCD panel, which delivers exceptional screen performance, the EA273WMi display is mercury-free and more energy efficient due to its LED backlighting technology. The results are reduced power consumption, a light-weight chassis and more desktop space.
Its integrated touch-sensitive controls enable simple display adjustments through the On Screen Display (OSD). Its smart sensing technology includes ambient light and human sensors to automatically detect work conditions and determine the proper display brightness. The advanced ControlSync lets users control up to six MultiSync EA Series displays and adjusts up to 26 settings of each monitor simultaneously via the master monitor. This is most beneficial for multi-monitor setups.
"This new 27-inch display gives power users a robust IPS panel and LED backlighting, all within an attractive total cost of ownership structure," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The EA273WMi gives people in corporate, government and education settings advanced features, sleek aesthetics and high-performance functionality to help them work smarter."
The MultiSync EA273WMi includes the following features:
- 27-inch, 16:9 AH-IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Slim and light design with touch-sensitive OSD controls
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Fully adjustable stand with 130 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- ControlSync, which enables synchronized adjustment of multi-screen setup of up to six MultiSync EA Series displays
- Customize Setting with one-touch recovery to preferred setting
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2)
- Integrated cable management
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
The MultiSync EA273WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in September 2013 at an estimated street price of $449.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard