AMD today announced a double win at the International Public Relations Association's 2013 Golden World Awards. AMD was named winner in two categories for its PR campaign conceived for the launch of the AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics card.
"These wins at the 2013 Golden World Awards underscore the AMD commitment to excellence in all aspects of business, from our technology products to our marketing and communications," said John Taylor, corporate vice president, Global Communications, AMD. "Just as AMD pioneers new possibilities in the realm of technology, we constantly innovate in the marketing and communications realm to more effectively and efficiently communicate with key stakeholders and the millions of people who use AMD products."
AMD Radeon HD 7990 graphics cards were launched in April 2013. As the world's fastest graphics card, this product represents AMD's pinnacle of achievement in providing top-of-the-industry graphics technology for gaming enthusiasts. Specific communications programs bringing this leadership and the attending benefits for enthusiasts to life were conceived and executed in the first half of 2013.
Recently, AMD also was shortlisted for four Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards and three PR News Platinum PR Awards for multiple marketing and PR campaigns. Earlier this year, AMD was recognized for innovative PR, social media and marketing at PR Daily's Digital PR and Social Media Awards.
The International Public Relations Association, based in London, UK, bestows awards upon companies and agencies across the globe for excellence in public relations. In its 21st year, the Golden World Awards recognizes the best public relations activities and campaigns across 30 categories.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit