Lenovo today announced new all-in-one (AIO) desktops with a simpler ergonomic design featuring optional multi-touch screens, improved cable management and new mounting options with the ThinkCentre UltraFlex Stand allowing for vertical, rotate and tilt movements including a fully flat position optimized for touch. Also announcing today, the ThinkCentre E73 and M73 desktops power businesses looking for traditional tower, small form factor and Tiny systems. Productivity and performance is enhanced by the latest Intel 4th generation Core processors, optional discrete graphics and new solid state hybrid drives (SSHD). WiFi allows easy connection to an enabled large display or notebook. All new models are Energy Star 5.2 compliant, use recycled materials and less packaging to save energy.
Despite the ongoing challenges in the PC market, according to NPD DisplaySearch, demand for all-in-one (AIO) PCs is at an all-time high. In Q1 2013, DisplaySearch reported record AIO shipments of 4.3 million units worldwide for a year-to-year growth of 25 percent. Lenovo continues to lead the AIO segment with 30.6 percent market share and continues to innovate with new all-in-one products, such as the ThinkCentre E93z, E73z and M73z announced today.
"Experience is everything, which is why we continuously evolve our commercial AIO desktops to be like nothing else in the business space," said Victor Rios, vice president and general manager of Think desktop, workstation, and visuals, "As touch expands from the consumer space into our work environments, ThinkCentre AIOs are poised to support the workforce with the most intuitive touch experience available in the market. Simple and ergonomic design, optimized cable management and the innovative engineering design of our stands make for a cleaner and more enjoyable workspace".
ThinkCentre E93z All-in-One Desktop
The all-new ThinkCentre E93z takes desktop computing to a whole new level. At only 48mm thick, the ThinkCentre E93z is one of the thinnest all-in-one PCs ever built for business and is a centerpiece for any office. With its optional ThinkCentre UltraFlex Stand, the E93z can take full advantage of its optional 10-point multi-touch display by combining height, tilt, pivot, and recline adjustments to maximize ergonomic comfort and productivity for the best possible Windows 8 experience.
Powered by up to a 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and available with a 1GB NVIDIA GeForce 720 discrete graphics engine on selected models, the ThinkCentre E93z can bring the most creative visions to life via its gorgeous 21.5 inch infinity glass Full HD display. Faster data access is provided by next generation Solid State Hybrid Drive storage and HDMI In and Out ports plus Intel WiDi offer even more display capabilities. What's more, all this performance doesn't come at the cost of energy efficiency, as all ThinkCentre E93z models are Energy Star 5.2 compliant.
Designed from the ground-up to fuel business growth and secure assets, the ThinkCentre E93z helps protect privacy through an innovative built-in camera switch that physically blocks the E93z's webcam to prevent unauthorized recording.
ThinkCentre E73z and M73z All-in-One Desktops
Equipped with up to 4th generation Intel Core i7 processors, SSHD and two USB 3.0 ports, the 20-inch ThinkCentre E73z and M73z AIO desktops pack exceptional performance in a compact, space-saving design. Built for business collaboration, the E73z and M73z allow customers to go wire-free with high performance wireless and WiDi support. For additional productivity, the ThinkCentre E73z and M73z are ideal for VoIP calls and video conferences with an optimized 720p HD camera, array microphone with noise cancellation and high quality stereo speakers.
The ThinkCentre M73z also includes features for enhanced security including a TPM Security Chip for data protection in addition to the latest security and ThinkVantage software with PC auto lock technology, hardware password management and data rescue and recovery. An optional OPAL SSC Capable 2.5-inch HDD provides hardware self-encrypting drives for security sensitive workplaces.
The ThinkCentre E73z and M73z have been awarded multiple certifications for energy efficiency including Energy Star 5.2 compliance, Cisco EnergyWise and EuP 2013. The ThinkCentre E73z is EPEAT Silver certified, while the ThinkCentre M73z is EPEAT Gold certified.
ThinkCentre M73 Desktop
The M73 is available in Lenovo's industry leading one liter tiny form factor. Like its powerful brother, the M93p, the M73 Tiny also shares the remote power up option with a compatible keyboard and flexible mounting solutions of its sibling. Featuring 4th generation Intel Core processors, the new ThinkCentre M73 packs a huge punch in the smallest fully functional form factor available. With powerful integrated graphics and solid state hybrid drives, high performance is on tap and even the most demanding business applications run smoothly.
Also available in mini-tower and small form factor, the M73 also includes WiFi connectivity and USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer.
Pricing and Availability
- The ThinkCentre E93z will be available beginning September, starting at approximately $699.
- The ThinkCentre E73z will be available late September, starting at approximately $599.
- The ThinkCentre M73z will be available in October, starting at approximately $599.
- The ThinkCentre M73 will be available in October, starting at approximately $439.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions