MSI Introduces X58 Pro Motherboard
MSI, the world's leading motherboard manufacturer, today announced its most affordable one of X58 motherboard, X58 Pro. It offers an innovatively new architecture that adopts the latest Intel X58 Express chipset that supports the latest Intel Core i7 processor, along with ultra-high bandwidth QPI (Quick Path Interconnect) transmission system and high-speed 3-channel DDR3 memory, resulting performance so extreme that has ever seen in motherboards. X58 Pro also has utilized the Gen.2 DrMOS, which introduced exclusively by MSI since the P45 series, improving its power efficiency more than 93% to bring best performance.
In order to maximize performance and provide a stable and adequate power supply environment, MSI X58 Pro has utilized the Gen.2 DrMOS, which is recommended by Intel for processor power design, along with the exclusive BIOS-level Active Phase Switching (APS) technology for better energy-saving. These advanced designs provide stable power supply capacity required by the high bandwidth operations in the CPU, and to save power for the entire system as well. "the MSI high-end motherboard comes with "Insist on DrMOS" concept is proved as the best power-saving and overclocking provider from several well-known testing media and end-users, we'll keep continue to utilize DrMOS into MSI motherboard product to deliver the most leading power design" said Jason Lee, DPS marketing director of MSI.
X58 Pro is equipped with triple x16 PCI Express graphics slots for offering the possibility for multi-graphics operating like ATI 3-way CrossFireX; X58 Pro motherboard can supply dual full-bandwidth x16 connections and one more x16 PCI Express slot to creating the maximum bandwidth premium systems for 3-way graphics. This most powerful multi-graphic ready structure bring highest 3D gaming resolutions with more detail DirectX 10 effects, enhances the 3D frame rate to a higher level for more smooth hardcore gaming experience.
The X58 Pro, just like other MSI high-end motherboard product, comes with an onboard eSATA 3Gb/s interface to adopts the concept of plug & play storage. It allows users to connect a backup HDD in such an easy way requiring no complex setting and skill from users, leading to not only less accessing time and CPU resource requirements, but also better data transaction signal quality against hard disk failure.
Unlike the other eSATA bracket solution, X58 Pro is designed with onboard eSATA on rear I/O to give the direct link to extra storage chip and Intel chipset, provide the best compatibility with external storage device and stable quality when time goes by.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit