FREMONT, California - October 25, 2012 - Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced an updated version of the award-winning Hydro Series H60 liquid CPU cooler, and the new Hydro Series H55 liquid CPU cooler.
The Hydro Series H55 is an update to the hugely respected Hydro Series H50, and is based on the latest, 4th generation cold-plate design. The updated version of the Hydro Series H60 takes advantage of the latest cold plate, manifold and fan technology to further increase performance and reduce noise levels.
"The Hydro Series H50 and H60 have a hard-won reputation for delivering effective, reliable, and quiet CPU cooling," said Thi La, Senior VP & GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "These new and improved versions demonstrate Corsair's commitment to providing our customers with the latest and best integrated liquid cooling technology."
In addition to the new cold plate and manifold design, the Hydro Series H60 also utilizes larger diameter tubing, which increases the coolant flow rate and performance. The new composite rubber tubing makes installation easier, but retains the low-evaporation rates of the older, more rigid tubing, guaranteeing a long lifetime. The Hydro Series H60 also introduces a new magnetic mounting bracket, which makes it simple to select the correct motherboard socket format.
H60 Includes Fan Based on Award Winning Air Series SP120
A high-quality fan designed specifically to move air through the fins of a liquid cooling radiator is an essential part of any liquid cooling system. The new H60 includes a 120mm fan based on the award-winning Air Series SP120. This utilizes a motor that has been specially tuned for high torque, ensuring outstanding static pressure, and consistently high performance at low noise levels.
The Hydro Series H55 is designed to provide a simple and effective upgrade from a basic CPU air cooler. The 4th generation cold plate design, and high static-pressure, low noise 120mm fan provides great performance, while the tool-free mounting bracket and low-permeability rubber tubing makes installation simple.
Both the Hydro Series H55 and Hydro Series H60 CPU coolers are compatible with most cases that feature a rear 120mm fan mount. Both support motherboards based on the Intel LGA115x/1366/2011, and AMD AM2/AM3/FM1 sockets, and are backed by a five year limited warranty.
Pricing and Availability
The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors, at a price of $79.99 in the United States.
The Corsair Hydro Series H55 is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors, at a price of $69.99 in the United States.
For more information on Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- The Division 2 Benchmarked: 20 Graphics Cards Tested
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!