Galaxy Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer, announced today the GTX 770 GC 4GB, now with 2 times the memory vs. reference editions. The 4GB version is tuned to match the impressive 1163 MHz boost clock of the GTX 770 GC 2GB and features an extra 2GB of memory to ensure smooth frame rates at high resolutions. The additional ram is especially critical for SLI setups where each card must share copies of the same resources.
Galaxy's Force Air Bracket is also present to help exhaust heat from the PC, and it provides a flexible assortment of outputs including DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI. An adapter is included for VGA displays. Like other GTX 700 series cards before it, the GTX 770 GC 4GB supports DirectX 11.1, GPU Boost 2.0, TXAA, and a maximum of 4 concurrent displays. Overclockers will make full use of the card's superior 5+2 phase power supply (vs. 4+2 reference) which delivers more stable current to the GPU, in addition to IR DirectFET MOSFETs that reduce EMI (electromagnetic interference) and heat output.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard