Galaxy Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer, announced today the GTX 770 GC 4GB, now with 2 times the memory vs. reference editions. The 4GB version is tuned to match the impressive 1163 MHz boost clock of the GTX 770 GC 2GB and features an extra 2GB of memory to ensure smooth frame rates at high resolutions. The additional ram is especially critical for SLI setups where each card must share copies of the same resources.
Galaxy's Force Air Bracket is also present to help exhaust heat from the PC, and it provides a flexible assortment of outputs including DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI. An adapter is included for VGA displays. Like other GTX 700 series cards before it, the GTX 770 GC 4GB supports DirectX 11.1, GPU Boost 2.0, TXAA, and a maximum of 4 concurrent displays. Overclockers will make full use of the card's superior 5+2 phase power supply (vs. 4+2 reference) which delivers more stable current to the GPU, in addition to IR DirectFET MOSFETs that reduce EMI (electromagnetic interference) and heat output.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit