Galaxy Microsystems, a leading graphics card manufacturer, announced today the GTX 770 GC 4GB, now with 2 times the memory vs. reference editions. The 4GB version is tuned to match the impressive 1163 MHz boost clock of the GTX 770 GC 2GB and features an extra 2GB of memory to ensure smooth frame rates at high resolutions. The additional ram is especially critical for SLI setups where each card must share copies of the same resources.
Galaxy's Force Air Bracket is also present to help exhaust heat from the PC, and it provides a flexible assortment of outputs including DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort, and HDMI. An adapter is included for VGA displays. Like other GTX 700 series cards before it, the GTX 770 GC 4GB supports DirectX 11.1, GPU Boost 2.0, TXAA, and a maximum of 4 concurrent displays. Overclockers will make full use of the card's superior 5+2 phase power supply (vs. 4+2 reference) which delivers more stable current to the GPU, in addition to IR DirectFET MOSFETs that reduce EMI (electromagnetic interference) and heat output.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit