Toshiba turns up the heat with new consumer notebooks
This summer Toshiba continues to heat things up in the notebook space with the announcement of a refreshed consumer notebook range and the addition of a new 16:9 series; the Satellite A350. 10 notebooks from the Satellite, Portege and Qosmio ranges have been refreshed with the latest enhancements in performance, features and fashion, making them faster, more powerful and more stylish than ever before.
Storage has also been increased across the range, with the new high-end Satellite P300 desktop replacement sporting a hard drive capacity of one terabyte. Additionally, another colour has been introduced to the consumer range with the launch of the ultra-portable Portege R600 in pearl gloss white, expanding Toshiba's colour offering of bubblegum pink, cherry red gloss, arctic white and mercury silver.
Toshiba also introduces the Satellite A350 to its consumer line-up, becoming Toshiba's first 16" LCD wide screen display - providing a true 16:9 cinema spec ratio that lets you enjoy movies and games in their intended format. Bundled with high-quality Harmon Kardon® stereo speakers and Dolby® Sound Room, the Satellite A350 delivers truly immersive audiovisual quality. The durable casing features an eye catching new design imprinted using Toshiba's special Fusion finish. And its unique mix of innovative Toshiba EasyMedia features makes communication, entertainment and computing smarter and easier.
Key Features included below;
Satellite A350 (from $2299 - $2799 Inc. GST)
- Available in thee models with Intel Core2 Duo
- 16.0" Widescreen WXGA TruBrite® Display
- 400GB or 640GB (320GB + 320GB) or 800GB (400GB + 400GB)
- USB TV Tuner
- FM Tuner
- Harmon / Kardon speaker
- 4 USB Ports (3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge + 1 x eSATA / USB combo)
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam