Toshiba turns up the heat with new consumer notebooks
This summer Toshiba continues to heat things up in the notebook space with the announcement of a refreshed consumer notebook range and the addition of a new 16:9 series; the Satellite A350. 10 notebooks from the Satellite, Portege and Qosmio ranges have been refreshed with the latest enhancements in performance, features and fashion, making them faster, more powerful and more stylish than ever before.
Storage has also been increased across the range, with the new high-end Satellite P300 desktop replacement sporting a hard drive capacity of one terabyte. Additionally, another colour has been introduced to the consumer range with the launch of the ultra-portable Portege R600 in pearl gloss white, expanding Toshiba's colour offering of bubblegum pink, cherry red gloss, arctic white and mercury silver.
Toshiba also introduces the Satellite A350 to its consumer line-up, becoming Toshiba's first 16" LCD wide screen display - providing a true 16:9 cinema spec ratio that lets you enjoy movies and games in their intended format. Bundled with high-quality Harmon Kardon® stereo speakers and Dolby® Sound Room, the Satellite A350 delivers truly immersive audiovisual quality. The durable casing features an eye catching new design imprinted using Toshiba's special Fusion finish. And its unique mix of innovative Toshiba EasyMedia features makes communication, entertainment and computing smarter and easier.
Key Features included below;
Satellite A350 (from $2299 - $2799 Inc. GST)
- Available in thee models with Intel Core2 Duo
- 16.0" Widescreen WXGA TruBrite® Display
- 400GB or 640GB (320GB + 320GB) or 800GB (400GB + 400GB)
- USB TV Tuner
- FM Tuner
- Harmon / Kardon speaker
- 4 USB Ports (3 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Sleep and Charge + 1 x eSATA / USB combo)
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower