Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced a highly affordable new addition to its line of award-winning universal docking stations, the dynadock V3.0. The dynadock V3.0 is the ideal one-cable connection that instantly and effortlessly "docks" any Windows-based laptop to an extra monitor and multiple devices at any given time. Toshiba's new docking station provides users with faster speed and improved graphics than its predecessor due to the addition of USB 3.0 ports and HDMI out support.
"The dynadock V3.0 really shines because its USB 3.0 connection creates a workstation that any user can easily connect/disconnect and even share with other users" said Phil Osako, Senior Director PC Marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. "This versatile product makes using all of your devices simple and even helps to clean up the user's desk space with its compact size."
Toshiba's small and sleek dynadock V3.0 hosts an HDMI out supporting both video and 5.1 channel audio. In addition it has six powerful USB ports, including two front USB 3.0 ports with Toshiba USB Sleep & Charge and four rear USB 2.0 ports to significantly boost sharing and productivity, creating a full-service workstation wherever a user chooses to set it up. Like Toshiba's dynadock U3.0, it also serves as a convenient hub that connects the users' main laptop or desktop to all of their peripheral gadgets via one cable, eliminating unnecessary clutter on their desk. It is compatible with a large-screen HD display, variety of USB powered gadgets, including full-size keyboard and mouse, external storage, printer, optical drive, and more.
The unit's USB 3.0 connection and built-in HD graphics cards support up to 2048 x 1152 resolution, delivering faster frame rates and higher-resolution image than would normally be seen on a PC. This elevates the movie watching, gaming and media streaming to a richer level. Whether users are turning to their laptop for work or play, the dynadock V3.0 has the ability to transform their computing system into a comfortable and convenient desktop experience.
Pricing and Availability
Toshiba's dynadock V3.0 is currently available for purchase at major retailers, e-tailers and direct from Toshiba at ToshibaDirect.com, for a starting price of $119.99 MSRP.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit