Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today launched LX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-LX is based on a native USB 3.0 controller chip and implementing advanced dual-channel technology. It is an economical USB 3.0 peripheral for those who demand leading-edge technology without paying more.
There is a wide range of high-end USB 3.0 flash drives available on the market. These pendrives typically carry a relatively high price tag compared to traditional USB 2.0 flash drives. MX-LX series utilizes the latest USB 3.0 specification and delivers blazing fast performance at an extremely competitive and affordable price. MX-LX USB 3.0 flash drive is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its dual-chip design and compact size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal upgrade flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-LX flash drive delivers decent read and write speeds clocking in at up to 190MB/s read and 85MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (57mm x 17mm 7.5mm).
Mach Xtreme LX flash drive comes in 8GB to 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology LX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the best price/performance solution on the market.
LX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 190MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 85MB/s (64GB)
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 57.0mm x 17.0mm x 7.5mm
- Lightweight: 15g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MLX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MLX-16G), 32GB (MXUB3MLX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MLX-64G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ