Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today launched LX Series USB3.0 flash drives. The MX-LX is based on a native USB 3.0 controller chip and implementing advanced dual-channel technology. It is an economical USB 3.0 peripheral for those who demand leading-edge technology without paying more.
There is a wide range of high-end USB 3.0 flash drives available on the market. These pendrives typically carry a relatively high price tag compared to traditional USB 2.0 flash drives. MX-LX series utilizes the latest USB 3.0 specification and delivers blazing fast performance at an extremely competitive and affordable price. MX-LX USB 3.0 flash drive is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports, at USB 2.0 speeds. Its dual-chip design and compact size makes it easy to carry virtually anywhere. The aluminum housing is also extremely durable, making it an ideal upgrade flash drive for users with busy and active lifestyles.
The MX-LX flash drive delivers decent read and write speeds clocking in at up to 190MB/s read and 85MB/s write along with its ultra compact size (57mm x 17mm 7.5mm).
Mach Xtreme LX flash drive comes in 8GB to 64GB flavors. All this combined with 2-Years warranty and consumer friendly pricing nominates MX-Technology LX Series USB 3.0 flash drive as the best price/performance solution on the market.
LX Series USB 3.0 Flash Drives at A Glance:
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Performance up to 190MB/s (64GB)
- Max. Write Performance up to 85MB/s (64GB)
- Shock and vibrations resistant
- Compact and easy to carry: 57.0mm x 17.0mm x 7.5mm
- Lightweight: 15g
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 8GB (MXUB3MLX-8G), 16GB (MXUB3MLX-16G), 32GB (MXUB3MLX-32G) and 64GB (MXUB3MLX-64G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts III will get free 'Critical Mode' tomorrow
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- Dark Future Is Being Released On 16th May
- Deep Diving Simulator Release Date Announced!
- If My Heart Had Wings -Flight Diary- New Wings: Akari Out Now!
- Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital: the Dark Souls of Zombie Games
- Tesla vs Lovecraft DLC 'For Science!' Now on Consoles