Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer of high end NVIDIA graphics cards, announced today the GeForce GTX 770 HOF Edition 2GB, an engineering marvel with unrivalled speeds, brilliant custom white PCB and matching white triple fan cooler. HOF, or Hall of Fame edition cards from Galaxy have overclock optimized designs built with the highest grade components available, and their GPUs are specially selected from the best of the best for the highest factory OC possible.
The Galaxy GTX 770 HOF has the fastest core clock of any GTX 770 in the world, but the in-house designed custom PCB is one of its most impressive attributes. The new design includes a premium digital PWM controller, 8 + 2 phase power supply for more stable current and higher overclock potential, and top grade POSCAP and MLCC capacitors for longer life under heavy load. IR DirectFET MOSFETs offer superior cooling and EMI, high quality shielded inductors maintain cleaner signal and eliminate coil whine, and voltage read points allow hardcore overclockers to monitor their card directly using a their own multimeter.
In order to quietly and sufficiently dissipate heat, a graphics card with record breaking clock speeds needs the most effective cooling possible, and the GTX 770 HOF has exactly that. The triple fan cooler has a grand total of five nickel plated heat pipes to move heat efficiently across the massive surface area of its extended length fan sink with aluminum fins. The Galaxy Force Air Bracket with full length vent ensures as much heat as possible is exhausted from the case to help prevent recirculation and keep ambient temps cool..
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Twitter is 'creepy Big Brother', has access to your DMs
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series