Enermax is pleased to announce their launch of the latest advanced series of fan models equipped with their all-new patented technology, APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) Control. As the name implies, the peak speed of these fans can be adjusted as preferred, and the speed will be regulated automatically by pulse-width modulation (PWM) or by an integrated thermal sensor after selecting the particular RPM range.
New Twister Advance Series with APS Control: Cluster Advance, Everest Advance, Magma Advance
While the current Twister Series have been introduced into the market for more than 5 years, Enermax decided to add a refreshing twist to the series by adding the new Twister Advance series offering three different RPM modes which can be selected with a small switch at the fan hub. Users can then easily adapt the Enermax fans for various applications. For instance, the new Cluster Advance 12cm version fan runs within the ranges of 500 to 1200, 500 to 1500 or 500 to 1800 RPM, so that users can select the best combination for their chassis. Other features such as the patented Twister http://www.enermax.com/userfiles/image/close-up.JPGBearing, carved halo frame and batwing blades are still retained to offer users the best cooling performance.
New Vegas LED Fan with APS Control and Carved Halo Frame: T.B.VEGAS QUAD, T.B.VEGAS
On the basis of the design of the APS control that allows end users to have different RPM settings and specifications, Enermax releases two new Vegas fans, the 4-color LED (blue, red, green and white) and single-color LED models coming in blue, red or white. These two series have 48 LEDs and 18 LEDs respectively, and each contains 6 lightening modes. These LED specifications truly make Enermax Vegas fans the brightest and shiniest fans in market. In addition, this is the first time that Enermax Vegas fans have the patented carved halo frame that allow for increased airflow and enhance the overall cooling performance.
Furthermore, just like all other Enermax fans, all of the above five new models utilize the ENERMAX patented Twister Bearing, a magnetic bearing technology, which helps prevent the abrasion that mechanical bearings such as Sleeve or Ball-Bearings have. This design helps give these ENERMAX fans a superb lifespan usage of more than 100k hours.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!