Genius is pleased to announce the launch of SP-D150, a pair of USB-powered cube-shaped speakers, in North America. Now, buyers no longer have to choose between style and sound. These aluminum-finished speakers boast a clean, modern look and feel. Meanwhile, their rich bass and crisp, clear audio will transform notebooks or portable music players into hi-fi stereo systems. The SP-D150 speakers help eliminate clutter, as they only need to be connected to a computer: no other wires or power outlets are needed. The speakers connect through a USB cable and a 3.5mm jack, which means it works PC, Mac, MP3 players, phones and tablets.
Volume control at your fingertips
The volume control knob on the side of one of the SP-D150 speakers provides a convenient way to adjust the sound output. This saves users the trouble of adjusting the audio through the operating system, and also provides a broad volume range.
Price and Availability
The SP-D150 notebook speakers are now available in North America in shiny black or white for the suggested retail price of $16.90.
- Total output power: 4 watts (RMS)
- Driver Unit: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in.), 8ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB
- Power Source: USB powered
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit