Apotop, a provider of memory, storage, and personal cloud devices, is pleased to announce the AP-U6 USB 3.0 external storage drive is now available in North America. Thanks to its ultra-compact size and slim profile, the AP-U6 is a cost-efficient way to expand the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks.
Due to MacBook Air notebooks having limited storage capacities, Apotop designed the AP-U6 to act as an integrated external storage device that goes unnoticed. The AP-U6's aluminum body and silver color compliment MacBook Air notebooks perfectly, and its shape resembles the MacBook power connector, allowing the AP-U6 to blend in seamlessly. And since it's just 17.6mm long and weighs only 2g, the AP-U6 won't snag and never needs to be removed.
Available in 32GB and 64GB models, the AP-U6 provides a significant boost to the storage capacities of MacBook Air notebooks. Plus, with its USB 3.0 speeds data can be quickly transferred between the AP-U6 and the internal drive.
Price and Availability
The Apotop AP-U6 will be available on Newegg and Amazon for the suggested retail price of $49.99. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz