Known for its signature clean yet modern designs, premier PC hardware designer BitFenix is proud to reveal its latest ATX chassis creation - Ronin. Featuring enhanced cooling capabilities, DIY-friendly features, unique styling, and legendary BitFenix quality, Ronin represents a next-level chassis design that shows your opponents no mercy.
Modern, stylish, and clean, with a menacing all-black finish, Ronin is the epitome of BitFenix design. The top and front panels, coated in BitFenix SofTouch Surface Treatment for excellent stain resistance and quality feel, are bordered by micro-mesh strips that not only perfectly compliment the matte black exterior, but also act as additional ventilation.
Moving to the side panel, users are greeted by a massive see-through acrylic window that allows enthusiasts to clearly see their hardware payload. Here, BitFenix innovates yet again with the Stealth Cover - an easy to install panel that effectively covers up optical drives, hard disks, power supply, and cabling for a clean and tidy look. The Stealth Cover, adorned in a micro-texture finish, looks incredible on its own, and enables an incredibly clean-looking build even for the most novice builders.
But the beauty of Ronin goes much beyond the surface. On top, Ronin accommodates two 140 mm fans or water cooling radiators up to 240 mm in length. Combined with two 120 mm fan locations in front, one on the bottom, and one on the back panel, Ronin offers tremendous cooling potential for air and water cooling enthusiasts alike. The included FlexCage is modular and removable, enabling direct airflow to the hottest hardware while allowing enough room for graphics cards up to 420 mm in length. Add to that two included 120 mm Spectre fans and space for up to six 3.5" hard disks or 2.5" SSDs, and Ronin makes a killer base for virtually any high-powered rig.
The road to vengeance can be a long one. To get you into battle as quickly as possible, Ronin comes fully loaded with a plethora of DIY-friendly features. Tool-free drive locking mechanisms make securing drives a snap, while plenty of cable management locations enable a clean and tidy build. The large CPU cutout enables swapping of CPU coolers without removing the motherboard, while filtered front intakes and a magnetic bottom filter keeps your system looking good, even on the inside.
And like any BitFenix product, Ronin is made with the same attention to detail and stringent quality checks that BitFenix fans have grown to know and love. With features like the fully coated black interior and all-black cabling, to the brushed aluminum BitFenix logo and mesh PCI slot covers, Ronin exemplifies the BitFenix experience.
BitFenix Ronin will be available on store shelves beginning mid July.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases