ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards, mini-PCs and accessories, today reveals the new GeForce GTX 760 series graphics cards - the gamers' choice for next gen gaming. The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 and GTX 760 AMP! Edition enable gamers to enjoy the best image quality without sacrificing performance.
"PC games have always pushed the boundaries of visual realism and with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series, we can deliver more of the eye candy and smooth frame rates gamers crave while maintaining high quality game settings," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International.
The standard ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 graphics card ships with a modest GPU overclock for heightened performance while the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 AMP! Edition elevates the engine and memory clock to new extremes for best-in-class gaming performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series is ready for the next advancement in PC gaming with NVIDIA ShadowPlay that debuts later this summer. NVIDIA ShadowPlay technology harnesses the hardware-accelerated video transcoding technology in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 to record the last 20-minutes of gameplay to share or show off epic game matches to friends without affecting gaming performance.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 760 series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit