SAN FRANCISCO, CA - June 25, 2013 - Havok announces today that it has publicly launched Project Anarchy, Havok's complete end-to-end mobile 3D game production engine. Games developed using Project Anarchy technology can be deployed for free on iOS, Android and Tizen mobile platforms without commercial restrictions on company size or revenue. Project Anarchy is available for download now at https://www.projectanarchy.com/download.
Project Anarchy includes Havok's Vision Engine together with access to Havok's industry-leading suite of Physics, Animation and AI tools as used in cutting-edge franchises such as Skyrim, Halo, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted and Skylanders. With features like an extensible C++ architecture, a flexible asset management system, advanced Lua debugging and customizable game samples and tutorials, Project Anarchy offers game developers the ability to quickly iterate on their ideas and create incredible gaming experiences.
"Project Anarchy liberates game developers to freely explore gameplay ideas on mobile platforms using the same award-winning tools that console and PC developers have used for years," said Ross O'Dwyer, Head of Developer Relations at Havok. "This complete set of tools lends powerful graphics, physics and animation capabilities to mobile game development teams for free regardless of team and project size."
As part of this release Havok revealed a new online hub where developers can participate in Q&A, forums and benefit from community support backed up by Havok's award-winning support team. Developers can also use the site to gain access to upgrades and an extensive library of resources including documentation, training courseware and video tutorials. Community feedback will drive regular product updates with Android-x86 support slated for release in the coming weeks.
For more information on Project Anarchy visit: https://www.projectanarchy.com/about
For more information on Havok, visit: https://www.havok.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit