SAN FRANCISCO, CA - June 25, 2013 - Havok announces today that it has publicly launched Project Anarchy, Havok's complete end-to-end mobile 3D game production engine. Games developed using Project Anarchy technology can be deployed for free on iOS, Android and Tizen mobile platforms without commercial restrictions on company size or revenue. Project Anarchy is available for download now at https://www.projectanarchy.com/download.
Project Anarchy includes Havok's Vision Engine together with access to Havok's industry-leading suite of Physics, Animation and AI tools as used in cutting-edge franchises such as Skyrim, Halo, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted and Skylanders. With features like an extensible C++ architecture, a flexible asset management system, advanced Lua debugging and customizable game samples and tutorials, Project Anarchy offers game developers the ability to quickly iterate on their ideas and create incredible gaming experiences.
"Project Anarchy liberates game developers to freely explore gameplay ideas on mobile platforms using the same award-winning tools that console and PC developers have used for years," said Ross O'Dwyer, Head of Developer Relations at Havok. "This complete set of tools lends powerful graphics, physics and animation capabilities to mobile game development teams for free regardless of team and project size."
As part of this release Havok revealed a new online hub where developers can participate in Q&A, forums and benefit from community support backed up by Havok's award-winning support team. Developers can also use the site to gain access to upgrades and an extensive library of resources including documentation, training courseware and video tutorials. Community feedback will drive regular product updates with Android-x86 support slated for release in the coming weeks.
For more information on Project Anarchy visit: https://www.projectanarchy.com/about
For more information on Havok, visit: https://www.havok.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz