EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is preparing a a new line of blocks for the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX based ASUS DirectCU II series graphics cards and ASUS Republic of Gamers Z87 LGA-1150 motherboards:
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Motherboards:
- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
- ASUS Maximus VI Formula
- ASUS Maximus VI Hero
- ASUS Maximus VI Gene
- ASUS Maximus VI Impact
- ASUS GTX780-DC2-3GD5 GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR
EK Water Blocks will release the water cooling solution for ASUS Maximus VI Hero and Maximus VI Gene motherboards first (ETA July 22nd) with the other motherboards to follow as they appear on the market.
Full-cover water block for ASUS GTX780-DC2 DirectCU II series graphics cards, which will actively cool the GPU, memory IC as well as VRM, is already in the works and will most likely be released around the same date as the motherboard water blocks.
ASUS GTX770-DC2-2GD5 DirectCU II series graphics card is already supported by our existing EK-FC680 GTX DCII series water blocks. Nevertheless EK Water Blocks will be releasing a new variant of the water block featuring FC Terminal (like the ones used on EK-FC Titan SE & EK-FC770 GTX water blocks) in the upcoming month.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower