Taiwanese PC cooling company Titan expanded its Dragonfly line of low-noise CPU coolers with two additions, the Dragonfly 3 (model: TTC-NC85TZ/RB) and Dragonfly 4 (TTC-NC95TZ/RB), pictured in that order. Both coolers are built in the aluminum fin tower-type form-factors, with heat pipes fanning out throughout the stacks, rather than passing through its edges. This ensures a more uniform heat transfer to the stack. The two use exposed copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the CPU.
Measuring 100 x 71.4 x 150 mm, the Dragonfly 3 uses three heat pipes, and a 95 mm PWM-controlled fan to ventilate its fin-stack. The fan has a wide speed range, spanning from 210 to 2,100 RPM, with noise levels as low as 5 dBA, and as high as 28.6 dBA. The Dragonfly 4, on the other hand, measures 120 x 71.4 x 160 mm, uses four heat pipes, and a larger 120 mm fan that spins at 150 to 1,500 RPM, with noise levels under 5 dBA at its lowest operational speed, and 28.6 dBA at its highest. Both coolers support modern CPU socket types, including LGA115x, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA2011, AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2, and FM2/FM1. The company didn't release pricing or availability information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard