Taiwanese PC cooling company Titan expanded its Dragonfly line of low-noise CPU coolers with two additions, the Dragonfly 3 (model: TTC-NC85TZ/RB) and Dragonfly 4 (TTC-NC95TZ/RB), pictured in that order. Both coolers are built in the aluminum fin tower-type form-factors, with heat pipes fanning out throughout the stacks, rather than passing through its edges. This ensures a more uniform heat transfer to the stack. The two use exposed copper heat pipes that make direct contact with the CPU.
Measuring 100 x 71.4 x 150 mm, the Dragonfly 3 uses three heat pipes, and a 95 mm PWM-controlled fan to ventilate its fin-stack. The fan has a wide speed range, spanning from 210 to 2,100 RPM, with noise levels as low as 5 dBA, and as high as 28.6 dBA. The Dragonfly 4, on the other hand, measures 120 x 71.4 x 160 mm, uses four heat pipes, and a larger 120 mm fan that spins at 150 to 1,500 RPM, with noise levels under 5 dBA at its lowest operational speed, and 28.6 dBA at its highest. Both coolers support modern CPU socket types, including LGA115x, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA2011, AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2, and FM2/FM1. The company didn't release pricing or availability information.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit