Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils the new generation of Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series memory module. Built in a special-made metallic heat sink, the new Xpower DDR3 is able to provide a better cooling solution and increase the heat dissipation area, maintaining a powerful speed and stability to meet the needs of overclocking enthusiasts and hardcore gamers.
Silicon Power new Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series are available in various duel channel kits in DDR3-1600, 1866, 2133, and 2400 MHz variants, reaching the high capacity from 8 GB (4 GBx2) to 16 GB (8 GBx2). Compatible with Intel Core Gen 3 and the latest Z77 platform, Xpower Overclocking series can maximize the transfer speed, unleashing the extreme system performance to the next level.
Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 Overclocking series are 100% tested for dual channel operation. These are high performance Overclocking memory modules with stability and compatibility guaranteed. The large memory capacity and enhanced cooling solution is ideal for photo and video editing, hardcore gaming necessities, as well as system upgrade desires. For more information, please visit SP/Silicon Power website: https://www.silicon-power.com.
- Memory module type: Xpower DDR3 Memory
- Pins: 240Pin UDIMM without ECC
- Speed: DDR3-1600 / 1866 / 2133 / 2400
- CAS Latency: 9 (1600/1866) / 11 (2133/2400)
- Capacity: 8 GB (4 GBx2) / 16 GB (8 GBx2)
- DRAM Chip spec.: 4 Gb (512Mx8bit) (Single Chip Density)
- Operating voltage: 1.65 V
- Support Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Lifetime warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam