May 1st, 2013 -- Avid Thinker, LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm, officially launched today. The firm specializes in assisting consumer electronics companies build global brands, create demand and develop global sales channels.
Avid Thinker is founded by Mr. Steve Lee, an industry veteran with over 15 years of experience in the global consumer electronics market. Mr. Lee recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management and BU General Manager for power supplies at OCZ Technology Group (OCZ:NASDAQ).
Mr. Richard Hashim, one of the partners at Avid Thinker, was a key executive at Corsair Components. Corsair is a major consumer electronics manufacturer which grew from the start-up stage into a $500 million dollar global company during his tenure. Mr. Hashim has over 15 years of experience building global brands and designing and implementing highly successful global retail and e-tail channel penetration strategies for consumer electronic products.
"Avid Thinker is about helping companies deliver quality products and reach customers worldwide," said Steve Lee, founder and managing partner. "We work with clients understand their unique global market opportunity and then develop a comprehensive strategy and the precise activities needed to help them gain traction and be successful in the ever changing and complex consumer electronics marketplace. As a new company ourselves we are very excited about some of the clients we are working with. But we also see a lot of companies that we believe could certainly use our help building their companies, brands, products and sales."
Avid Thinker is an experienced full service sales and marketing consulting firm. The company provides professional sales representation, and customized marketing solutions that specialize in building global brands, creating market demand and developing global sales channels for consumer electronic products.
For more information on Avid Thinker and the services offered, please visit: https://www.avidthinker.com
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes