COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply brand has revealed the COUGAR SL PSU. This is part of their value line of power supply solutions and it is fully compliant with the 80-PLUS Gold efficiency requirement, featuring a peak efficiency of up to 80%. The SL series is equipped with a quiet COUGAR fan that provides optimum cooling.
The SL series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms. COUGAR Ultra Quiet and Temp Controlled Fan Providing an extremely quiet mode of operation, the fan in the PSU also has its speed automatically governed based on the ambient temperature. This allows for optimal efficiency and cooling.
Dual Rail Technology
The rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR SL series sports Dual-12V rails. The automatic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides high voltage stability to keep components safe and efficient.
Lastly, with the COUGAR SL you get full protection measures with these safety features:
- SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- UVP (Under-voltage protection) - If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over-voltage protection) - If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-circuit protection) - In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Overload protection) - If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit