COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply brand has revealed the COUGAR SL PSU. This is part of their value line of power supply solutions and it is fully compliant with the 80-PLUS Gold efficiency requirement, featuring a peak efficiency of up to 80%. The SL series is equipped with a quiet COUGAR fan that provides optimum cooling.
The SL series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms. COUGAR Ultra Quiet and Temp Controlled Fan Providing an extremely quiet mode of operation, the fan in the PSU also has its speed automatically governed based on the ambient temperature. This allows for optimal efficiency and cooling.
Dual Rail Technology
The rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR SL series sports Dual-12V rails. The automatic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides high voltage stability to keep components safe and efficient.
Lastly, with the COUGAR SL you get full protection measures with these safety features:
- SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- UVP (Under-voltage protection) - If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over-voltage protection) - If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-circuit protection) - In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Overload protection) - If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam