NuForce, Inc., a leader in professional and consumer audio gear, introduces its NE-650M earphones as the latest addition to the critically acclaimed NE-600 series. The NE-650M earphones provide a high-efficiency design employing an even greater level of performance than previous models in a series already noted for exceptional bass.
Each earpiece houses an 11mm driver and an aerodynamic acoustic porting system that provide a harmonically correct tonality, a deeply layered soundstage and superb acoustic isolation. The NE-650M Earphones include a hands-free microphone with button for call answering and music playback control.
The NuForce NE-650M offers the fashion-conscious consumer superior sound within a piano-black housing with red accents.
- Advanced-technology extra-large drivers
- High-efficiency acoustic design
- Excellent bass impact
- Self-untangling flat OFC wire
- 5 sets of ear tips
- Driver Size: 11 mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm 4-pin iPhone compatible-plug
- Weight (without packing): 12.5 grams
- Length: 43.3 inches
Pricing and Availability
Suggested retail price for the NuForce NE-650M is $44.95. Shipping will begin on April 22th, 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit