NuForce, Inc., a leader in professional and consumer audio gear, introduces its NE-650M earphones as the latest addition to the critically acclaimed NE-600 series. The NE-650M earphones provide a high-efficiency design employing an even greater level of performance than previous models in a series already noted for exceptional bass.
Each earpiece houses an 11mm driver and an aerodynamic acoustic porting system that provide a harmonically correct tonality, a deeply layered soundstage and superb acoustic isolation. The NE-650M Earphones include a hands-free microphone with button for call answering and music playback control.
The NuForce NE-650M offers the fashion-conscious consumer superior sound within a piano-black housing with red accents.
- Advanced-technology extra-large drivers
- High-efficiency acoustic design
- Excellent bass impact
- Self-untangling flat OFC wire
- 5 sets of ear tips
- Driver Size: 11 mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm 4-pin iPhone compatible-plug
- Weight (without packing): 12.5 grams
- Length: 43.3 inches
Pricing and Availability
Suggested retail price for the NuForce NE-650M is $44.95. Shipping will begin on April 22th, 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz