ASUS today announced the ROG (Republic of Gamers) Xonar Phoebus Solo 7.1 PCI Express gaming sound card with precise positional audio and lifelike immersion for gamers. Xonar Phoebus Solo continues to exhibit the previous Xonar Phoebus hardware excellence, including clear 118 dB signal-to-noise ratio, a powerful 600 ohm headphones amplifier, Dolby Home Theater V4, and DTS UltraPC II surround sound.
The ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo sound card features an EMI shield and exclusive ASUS Hyper Grounding technology that significantly reduce the detrimental effects of the electromagnetic interference present inside all desktop PCs. Hyper Grounding technology brings the considerable motherboard expertise of ASUS to audio products, with a multi-layer PCB and high-quality power supply that help eliminate electrical noise from nearby components, resulting in cleaner, less distorted audio. Together with the high-fidelity PCM1796 digital-to-analog converter, the ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo delivers clear and crisp sound with a 118dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), which means gamers will hear and experience every audio detail.
Power for headphone users
Many gamers play wearing headphones to avoid disturbing others and ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo is one of the few soundcards to use the top-flight TPA6120A2 with 600ohm impedance for superior sound clarity. Xonar Phoebus Solo also features Dolby Home Theater V4 audio enhancement for cinematic surround sound both with external speakers and headphones. Support for the new DTS UltraPC II audio technology also ensures superior audio quality for every PC application, including gaming, movie-watching and even internet telephone calls.
Dedicated game profiles and Xonar Phoebus driver update
Genre-optimized game audio profiles allow gamers to choose from four different audio presets with ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo. Profiles for first person shooters, real time strategy, role playing and racing stimulation games mean gamers can enjoy audio tuned specifically for the game their playing.
Existing ROG Xonar Phoebus users can also enjoy upgraded audio gaming with the new genre-optimized gaming audio profiles and DTS UltraPC II suite via the Phoebus driver update.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard