Taipei, Taiwan - April 15th, 2013 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today unveils an ultra slim portable hard drive - Diamond D20. The all new D20 is built in a light-weighted and ultra slim design for easy carrying and fits perfectly in your pocket. Featuring a solid aluminum metal structure with unique carbon-like texture, D20 creates a new sense of digital fashion trend, ideal for those who looking for storage on the go.
Unlike a traditional hard drive with rigid angles, the SP Diamond D20 is surrounded with curved edges for easy storage. With the solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP D20 can make you free from worrying about fingerprints, scratches or dents when carrying it around. Coated in contrasting colors of black and white, the D20 is elegantly simple and exquisite.
SP Diamond D20 is literally light in weight as well as in size. However, smaller size doesn't have to mean smaller storage. D20 offers a large 500GB capacity with the USB 3.0 super high speed interface to satisfy users requiring excellent performance for multiple data transfer. The built-in LED status indicator allows users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it is equipped with a hibernation mode to save power.
SP D20 portable hard drive comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 3 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at https://www.silicon-power.com.
Diamond D20 Product Features
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Ultra slim and light-weighted design for easy carrying
- Solid aluminum metal structure and scratch resistant surface
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- New version of SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions (256-bit AES file & folder encryption)
Diamond D20 Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 116.5 x 78 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 135g
- Capacity: 500GB
- Standard Compliance: USB 3.0 / 2.0
- Data Transfer Rates: Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode) Max. 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5~ 55
- Storage Temperature: -40~ 70
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Color: White
- Three-year warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam