Genius is pleased to announce the enhanced Ring Mouse 2. With the same full mouse functionality as the previous Ring Mouse, Ring Mouse 2 allows business travelers, education users, and i-users to click, drag and 4-way scroll on their PC or Mac from their fingertips.
The five button Ring Mouse 2 re-imagines the computer mouse and provides a new way to surf the web with a unique, flexible rubber design that fits securely on your finger or in your pocket, so it is ready to go wherever you are. Teachers and other education professionals can now easily navigate webpages or documents when lecturing or giving presentations, while business professionals now have an easy-to-use and portable alternative to laptop trackpads in space confined when traveling. With using worry-free 2.4GHz technology, the Ring Mouse 2 ensures a solid connection every time from a distance of up to 30 feet.
The Genius Ring Mouse 2 has a rubber ring design giving more comfort and a better finger grip. The ring also serves as a storage unit for the USB pico receiver when moving from place to place. The outer appearance has also been updated giving it a more modern sleek design. For users that want to match color with style the Ring Mouse 2 is available in two colors: silver and titanium.
This tiny in-air cursor controller has a rechargeable design and uses an ultra-slim Li-ion battery that not only saves money on frequent battery changes but also helps the Ring Mouse 2 keep a slim profile. The smart battery indicator flashes blue when a recharge is needed.
The Ring Mouse 2 is now available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of US$49.99.
- Ring Mouse 2
- USB receiver
- Rechargeable cable (micro USB)
- CD driver
- Multi-language quick guide
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit