Sharkoon is expanding their range of affordable flash drives and introduces the new "Flexi-Drive GO" series. Additionally, the existing USB flash drive series was revised and now offers an improved read/write performance. Also new: The Flexi-Drive Ultimate is now available with 256 gigabytes.
The "Flexi-Drive GO" is a downwards compatible USB 3.0 flash drive, which replaces the manufacturer's previous USB 2.0 drives. Sharkoon thus focuses exclusively on the latest transfer standard and consequently removes USB 2.0 drives out of their program. The drives offer the latest transfer performance but are priced the same as the USB 2.0 standard of the previous series. They are available in 8, 16, 32 and 64 gigabytes. The Flexi-Drive GO, through USB 3.0, reaches a read rate of up to 80 MB/s and a write rate of up to 10 MB/s. The 8 GB version achieves a write rate of up to 5 MB/s. They support the operating systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.x and Linux from Kernel 2.4. Dimensions are 55 x 18 x 8 mm (L x W x H) and weighs around 7 grams.
Also newly available is the "Flexi-Drive Sprint Plus" series, which has been technically upgraded and now offers a better write/read performance than its "Sprint" predecessor. With USB 3.0, its reaches a maximum read speed of 190 MB/s and a write speed of 40 MB/s. The 16 GB version achieves a maximum write speed of up to 20 MB/s. The Flexi-Drive Sprint Plus is available from 16 GB to 64 GB.
Already on the market, the Flexi-Drive Ultimate is now available for purchase with 256 gigabytes. With its USB 3.0 transfer speed, it reaches a maximum read speed of up to 250 MB/s and a write speed of up to150 MB/s. The suggested retail price is 279 euros.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive flash sticks available for the suggested retail price starting at 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz