As a world-renowned market leader, Gainward proudly introduces new GeForce GTX members - Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST. The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is base on NVIDIA's Kepler architecture and 28nm ASIC process that offers you high performance operation but less power consuming.
Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, leads with award-wining "Golden Samples" version which is cooled by a dual-fan cooler with factory over-clocked speed and standard-clocked version with single-fan cooler, both come with 2GB GDDR5 memory.
The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST gives you 66% more memory bandwidth, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology deliveries class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. It will offer an impressive 40% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions with high quality settings. For the current hot-selling games, the Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST performs up to 40% faster than GTX 650 Ti series. To compare with the competing GPU in red camp, it performs up to 30% faster. It is the most affordable GeForce GTX product with NVIDIA GPU Boost technology and will be the best choice of graphics product under $200.
Along with Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST launch, Gainward's powerful utility - Expertool II provides a whole new update that will help to utilize the brand new GTX 650 Ti BOOST series.
Gainward engineers' contribution for their users is to provide superior hardware design for GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series. The "Golden Sample" version - award-wining hardware design, provides GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" - factory over-clocked at 1072Mhz boost clock (1,006MHz base clock) and 3,054MHz (DDR6,108) memory clock speed, the GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" also can be over-clocked easily.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit